"TWDL Practical Application of Fibonacci Analysis to Investment Markets" is the most comprehensive book ever published on the practical application of Fibonacci Analysis to the Price Axis by Joe DiNapoli.
300 Pages of trading techniques, DiNapoli style.With the trading perspective provided by this book you will be able to:
- Accurately place stops for maximum potential and minimum heartache
- Identify low risk entry levels
- Predetermine logical profit objectives
- Utilize the most effective trend-following techniques
- Position yourself before explosive moves occur
- Implement the best overbought and oversold oscillator available
- Utilize the Oscillator Predictor
- Understand the fundamentals of market action and reaction
- Formulate a practical trading plan
- See how most traders sabotage their own goal
- Discover how to Mix Leading and Lagging indicators across time frames for a high accuracy, low risk trading approach
- Enter strong, running market moves “safely”
- Understand how a unique application of the MACD/Stochastic trend indicator tells you where the public is acting and where the smart money is as well
- Capitalize on buy and sell areas unknown by most tradersBenefit from the mechanics of trading thrust
The experts say, “The Trend is your friend.” DiNapoli Levels teaches you how to define Trend.
The experts say, “Buy strength and sell weakness.” This book teaches you how to buy weakness in an uptrend and sell strength in a downtrend.
Then it shows you where to take your profits.